Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Makino
remarkable Team
Founder
remarkable TeamFounder
Makino

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 5857

[120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan Empty
BeitragThema: [120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan   [120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan EmptyMi Mai 23, 2012 3:50 am

Kim Jae Joong, ever the SNS star, has updated his fans with his whereabouts.

Kim Jae Joong tweeted a photo with the caption ‘It’s been a long time since I’ve been in Taiwan’ on May 23. The photo is of a reflection in the mirror, showing Kim Jae Joong sitting on the floor of his hotel room flashing a ‘V’ at the camera.

[120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan 53034088

Netizens who saw the photo left comments such as, ‘It’s a photo of your tired self, since you went to Taiwan right after your shoot wrapped up’, ‘When did you leave?’, ‘The Taiwan fanmeeting is today. So jealous’, ‘I like your clothes’ and ‘Are Taiwanese fans ready?’

Kim Jae Joong will be holding a solo fanmeeting in Taipei on May 23. The 2012 Kim Jae Joong Fanmeeting in Taipei was put together to repay his fans for their support for his drama Protect the Boss.

The singer/actor plans to share what happened behind the scenes of the drama and how he’s doing now during the fanmeeting, and he will play games and talk with his fans gathered at the venue.

He will also perform I’ll Protect You from the OST of Protect the Boss, for which he wrote the lyrics.

Photo credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (lee1220@cj.net)
Source: mnet
Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved
Nach oben Nach unten
http://community.livejournal.com/himawari_subs

[120523][NEWS] Kim Jaejoong ist in Taiwan
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
re[mark]able :: Asian Wave :: Musik :: Archiv-
Gehe zu: