Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[101023][NEWS] Junho wurde von seiner Ex-Freundin "verletzt"

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
lilija
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
lilija

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 597

[101023][NEWS] Junho wurde von seiner Ex-Freundin "verletzt" Empty
BeitragThema: [101023][NEWS] Junho wurde von seiner Ex-Freundin "verletzt"   [101023][NEWS] Junho wurde von seiner Ex-Freundin "verletzt" EmptySa Okt 23, 2010 7:20 am

Junho reveiled having been hurt by a past girlfriend.

During the recent filming of KBS2 TV program “Happy Birthday”, 2PM’s Junho reveiled that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with his own personal friend.

As the MCs asked how he got to know that, Junho said “I’m just good a sensing these things,” he continued “I began sensing something strange after some time as I noticed that they get along really well”.

He sadly added “As our relationship turned sour I finally confirmed that her heart slipped out of my possession.”

Eventually Junho told the girlfriend to decided whom she wants to be seeing, him or his friend, and this is how they ended up breaking up. He didn’t hold on her because in such situations the things you feel or receive from other people are too sensitive. He was hurt too much to try maintaining the relationship.

Happy Birthday to be broadcasted on Oct 25.

Source: newsen & woogle
cr: http://egle0702.tumblr.com/
Nach oben Nach unten

[101023][NEWS] Junho wurde von seiner Ex-Freundin "verletzt"
Seite 1 von 1