Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[100412][TEASER] Infinite's reality show!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Makino
remarkable Team
Founder
remarkable TeamFounder
Makino

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 5857

[100412][TEASER] Infinite's reality show! Empty
BeitragThema: [100412][TEASER] Infinite's reality show!   [100412][TEASER] Infinite's reality show! EmptyMo Apr 12, 2010 6:29 am

Rookie Group Infinite To Have Own Reality Show

[100412][TEASER] Infinite's reality show! 2010040917123610021

Zitat :
Rookie idol group Infinite groomed by hip hop group Epik High will be revealing themselves through a Mnet reality program.

7-member group Infinite has garnered much interests even before their debut, and they will be showing themselves for the first time on Mnet idol theatre ‘You are my elder brother’ aired on 12th April. For the purpose of the reality program, from the first episode, a high school female student will be introduced into their dormitory. Confused, the members reportedly asked “What is going on? What is the meaning of this?”.

Tablo then came in to explain, “The one person who succeeds as a elder brother will be the nation’s elder brother.”

Since they never had a female in their dormitory, the members were flustered as well as excited with the joining of the female high school student. “I always wished to have a younger sister. I have confidence to take good care of her.”

Mnet said, “With the numerous number of idol groups in the music industry now, many have taken the course of going on reality show to display their various charms.”

Similar to what 2PM did with ‘Wild Bunny’, Infinite will take on the challenge to be the nation’s top idol group through ‘You Are My Elder Brother’.

The first episode will be aired on 12th April at 7.30pm.

Credit: Kbites

Infinite's reality show!

Zitat :
Infinite, the band that Epik High's Tablo is producing, will be having their own reality show where they compete to be the best elder brother to a high school girl. The previous post about the show is [url=]here[/url]. The show is premiering on April 12th @ 7:30pm.
Woollim Entertainment released a teaser for the show today on their youtube channel.

인 피니트_당신은 나의 오빠 티저

©phpBB | Kostenloses Hilfe-Forum | Einen Missbrauch melden
Dieses Forum wird von Forumieren kostenlos gehostet. Erstellen Sie Ihr eigenes Forum mit unserem Hosting-Service.