Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Monceri
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
Monceri

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1108

[100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans Empty
BeitragThema: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans EmptyFr März 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Zitat :

Zitat :
wooholic:

i know some of you mentioned that you’ve slept with our dearie 2PM.

so,

will you be angels and tell us the details?

like, how good are they in bed? how wild are they when you guys do it?

how big or small their penises are? what is your favorite position when you do it?

simply….. every single fucking thing when you fuck them.

please and thank you :)

Ok…so

Chansung, hmm… he’s like monstrous down there. He loves to pin you down and look at you straight in the eyes while doing it. He said, he likes to “read” your reaction when he invades you.

Taec, he likes to talk dirty. He likes you to say scream his name and tell him how much you want him. If you don’t believe me, he did it to Khun ON THE STAGE back in Thailand.

Junsu, he sings you lullaby between the secks. “My mind tellin’ me no. But my badiii…MY BAAAADIIIII is tellin’ me yeeeeees”. Yes, that’s why he loves that song so much.

Junho, he likes to turn you over so that he could see your behind. Why? He’s obsassive. He will offer you to wash your titties if you do it in the shower.

Jay, this guy is a monster. Those biceps aren’t build for nothing, although in between the deeds, he will joke with you and send you his sexy laugh while still guiding you to reach the explosion.

Wooyoung, don’t be fooled by his cuteness. The silent one is usually the wildest one in bed. But you need to be considerate and let him do you missionary, his body isn’t too suitable for cowgirl action since he’s a little on the thin side. Other than that, he will surprise you with what he can do with that flexible waist of his.

Khun, I felt so sinful when I did it with him coz he’s so godly….so I put a paperbag over his head, and he let me. He said I could do whatever I want as long as it makes me happy. His action, on the other hand, is not disappoint. He’ll make sure you are pleased before he is.

Yes, I slept with them all. I was the reason this dooms day happened in your fandom. So now, let me excuse myself and go to that hidden cave of mine with no zip code, so you can’t send me no bloody letters sprinkled with pubes. I might be cursed to my death bed by thousands of you, but at least I’ve slept with 7 sexiest guy in the universe.

Live my life, bish.

Credits:Homepage

[Übersetzung folgt noch <3]

Wisst ihr alle was Sasaeng Fans sind ?
Also ich wusste es bis vor kurzem nicht aber man bezeichnet solche Fans die eben sehr extrem sind was das Fangirlen angeht. Stalken und alles ist mit drinne und es wird sogar gesagt das sie eine Chance haben könnten mit ihren Idolen zu schlafen...wer es glauben will oder nicht xD
Wenn die Jungs hier leben würde, wer weiß ob ich nicht auch zum stalker werden würde xDD

Als ich das gelesen habe musste ich nurrrrrrrrrrrrrr sooo sehr lachen xDDDD
Ich glaub euch geht es nicht anders xD
Es ist weit hergeholt xD

Zuletzt von Monceri am Sa März 06, 2010 2:17 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Tofu
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
Tofu

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1892

BeitragThema: Re: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans EmptySa März 06, 2010 12:41 am

Jaja, das kenne ich ja schon xD
Allerdings hast du bei deinem Quote vergessen bei Junho das obsassive so zu schreiben: obsassive...>> So war's ja auf der original Seite, sonst versteht man den 'tollen' Witz ja gar nicht. *schnauf*
Mein Kommentar dazu: Lachen aber *Daumen runter*! >_<
Nach oben Nach unten
Monceri
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
Monceri

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1108

BeitragThema: Re: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans EmptySa März 06, 2010 2:17 am

Ich hab den Fehler natürlich behoben x3

Also man kann drüber lachen aber ich halte auch nicht viel von ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
Nacchan
remarkable
remarkable
Nacchan

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 447

BeitragThema: Re: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans EmptySa März 06, 2010 6:38 am

hahaXD
das hat Tofu mir gezeigtXD ich konnte nicht mehr vor lachenxD
aber irgendwie tut sie mir fast leidXD sie scheint nicht viel zu tun zu haben wenn sie sich sowas ausdenktXD
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans EmptySa März 06, 2010 8:58 am

Wow.... also wow..... Irgendwie kann ich nicht viel mehr dazu sagen. Tofu hatte mir ja schon davon erzählt, aber das zu lesen und diese komische Homepage anzugucken.....
Ich mein, kranke Fantasien find ich ja theoretisch ok, also ich stell mir auch gern vor, dass Rain halbnackt in meinem Badezimmer steht, haha 02
Aber das so zu veröffentlichen und so .... irgendwie eher gruselig als zum Lachen. :(~-~):
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans   [100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

[100304][INFO] To dear so called: Sasaeng Fans
Seite 1 von 1