Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[101004][NEWS] HanKyung's Antwort auf LeeTeuk's Traum

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
tiramixu
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
tiramixu

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 920

[101004][NEWS] HanKyung's Antwort auf LeeTeuk's Traum Empty
BeitragThema: [101004][NEWS] HanKyung's Antwort auf LeeTeuk's Traum   [101004][NEWS] HanKyung's Antwort auf LeeTeuk's Traum EmptyDi Okt 05, 2010 7:02 am

Zitat :
Hankyung attended a press conference in Singapore on October 1st and he spoke of Leeteuk's dream of having Super Junior come together as group.

"I really want to realize this dream," said Hankyung. "As long as the Korea side allows me to enter, I will do it. I will as long as the legal issues are resolved." He continues to talk about the Super Junior members and stated that he is still in contact with two of the members. In regards to the rest of the team members, Hankyung says that "he will do his best not to bother them" as they are still with the company and that he "doesn't want the company to give them trouble".

In the rest of the inteview, Hankyung talks about the promoting differences between China and Korea. He continues to say that the only difference is that the language is easier for him in China, whereas in Korea, he would be given a higher position. While he admits that SM has given him a good starting point and a very good position, Hankyung is not interested in the fame, profit, or money, but to be together with everyone and working happily. In addition, he would like to have input in his work and be able to release something that shows everyone's hard work.

hankyung war am 01. oktober in singapur auf einer pressekonferenz wo er über leeteuk's traum, dass super junior mit allen mitgliedern wieder auf der bühne zu stehen, sprach.

'ich würde gerne diesen traum verwirklichen. solange korea mir erlaubt das land zu betreten werde ich es tun, ich werde es tun solange die rechtlichen probleme gelöst sind.' er spricht weiter über die super junior mitglieder und bestätigt dass er mit zwei mitgliedern noch in kontakt steht. was die anderen teammitglieder angeht will hankyung sie 'nicht belästigen' da er ihnen 'keine probleme mit dem unternehmen' bereiten möchte.

im rest des interviews geht es um die unterschiede zwischen china und korea. er ist nicht interessiert an ruhm, profit oder geld, er möchte mit allen glücklich zusammen arbeiten.

source/credits to koreaboo/as tagged
video credits to elfsubs@youtube
g.summary: tiramixu
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/remarkableforum

[101004][NEWS] HanKyung's Antwort auf LeeTeuk's Traum
Seite 1 von 1