Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Tofu
remarkable ★
remarkable ★
Tofu

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1892

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? Empty
BeitragThema: [100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A?   [100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? EmptyFr Sep 10, 2010 3:13 am

Zitat :
D-LITE
Q. What are you into right now?
A: Cars! I want to drive♪ I want to ride on a Lamborghini Reventón one time!

Q. What would you like to do on a date?
A: Drive around the country while listening to music!

Q. What is your goal as a member of BIGBANG?
A: I think.. to be loved by a lot of people. I also want to be a group that gets along and has fun with their fans.

T.O.P
Q. Cute, Sexy, Cool... Which traits do you like in a girl?
A:I would like if she has them all.

Q. How do you spend your day-off?
A:I don't have a lot of free time lately but if I get a day-off, I will drink wine and spend it silently while listening to my favorite music.

Q. Describe your ideal girl~
A:I like a girl who has a style and someone who is into fashion. And I want a girl to choose my clothes.

Q. You're an actor. Do you want try to other things in the future?
A:I'm busy everyday so it's a little difficult now. So I'm satisfied with my status for the moment.

Q. When you stand on stage as BIGBANG, does it have a different feeling when you act?
A:I think the feeling for music, a movie and drama is the same. I use my energy to sympathize with the listener or the viewer. But I try to do it in different ways to show my style for music and my style for movies.

V.I.
I want to meet in with a girl in a quiet place because when I work, I'm surrounded with a lot of people. I want to see a movie. I want to do things you do on a normal date.

Q. What kind of fashion style would you want the girl to wear on your date.
A: Something feminine (with a ~feel~ of a woman). A dress!

A: Cars. I got my driver's license recently and I am addicted into the driving. We are competing who is the fastest(:D)

Q. What makes you feel manly?
A: I don't cut/shave my eyebrows! It seems that you look more manly with thick eyebrows.

Q. What challenge would you want to try in future?
A: I want to do concerts in various places.

SOL
Q. Describe your ideal girl~
A: I like a girl who listens to me and understands me. Someone who looks pure and feminine.

A: I want to walk around a place where the scenery is nice and eat something delicious. I love delicious food!

Q. What makes you feel manly?
A: When I feel strong.

Q. Other than your work, what do you do for fun?
A:Study! I read books and study about life. I think the self-development can influence my music.

Q. What is your goal as an artist?
A: I always want to present good music no matter if it is a big stage or a small stage. I hope I can be an artist that can charm/attract people the first time you see me.

G-Dragon
A: Cars.

Q. You are always stylish. What is the main focus of your style right now?
A: Like this ring and my sneakers, I like items with studs.

Q. What kind of fashion style do you like on a girl?
A: Nothing specific. I think a person should wear whatever suits her. But, of course, I don't like something too showy. I want that she is able to show her own color with what she wears.

Q. Cute, Sexy, Cool... Which traits do you like in a girl?
A: I like someone who is cool in front of everyone but cute and stylish in front of me. I also like someone who has a sexy style.

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? Sc11y

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? Sc13v

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? Sc15

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A? Sc14b

S: Translation & Scans by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Natürlich ist GD wieder derjenige, der mit seinen Louboutin Sneakers auffallen muss, während die anderen ALLE die gleichen Schuhe tragen. xD Typisch.
Und dann, die Antwort von TOP:
"A:I like a girl who has a style and someone who is into fashion. And I want a girl to choose my clothes." <- Meint er G-Dragon? xDD (Aber Spaß beiseite... wieso will er ein Mädchen, was ihm die Sachen aussucht? LOL)
Nach oben Nach unten

[100908][INTERVIEW+PICS] Ready for yet another Big Bang Q&A?
Seite 1 von 1