Homepage  StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
TVXQ_Best<3
remarkable
remarkable
TVXQ_Best<3

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 446

[110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro. Empty
BeitragThema: [110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro.   [110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro. EmptyFr Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm

[110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro. 2qcma09

Rapper of 5-membered idol group B1A4, Baro talked about his special bond with TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, both of them coming from Gwangju.In a recent interview with B1A4, Baro revealed a touching story. “I was really happy to be able to keep the promise of ‘Let’s meet on stage at your first broadcast’ with senior U-Know Yunho.”Baro said that U-Know Yunho “was very famous in Gwangju, to the point that no one did not know who he was, even before his debut as part of TVXQ.”He recalled, “On my way up to Seoul, I encountered him by chance in a coffeshop, and approached him excitedly.”At that time, Baro was a trainee, and he approached U-Know Yunho for an autograph. Even though TVXQ was at the peak of their popularity then, he showed much kindness to “Gwangju-born” Baro, and even asked him about his education and district (where he lived in).On the autographed CD, he wrote“Let’s meet on stage in 2 years’ time”, and that promise was kept.

On the day of B1A4’s debut at MBC Music Core, as if like magic, Baro was able to meet senior Yunho again.He conveyed with much emotion, “I greeted him first with a nervous heart, and I cannot express how happy I was when he said he remembered me”.B1A4 is made up of Jinyoung (leader), Baro (rap), Sandeul (main vocal), Shinwoo (vocal) and Gongchan (vocal). They are being noted as live-dols and are enjoying rising popularity with promotions of debut song ‘O.K’ from their first mini-album ‘Let’s Fly’.

Source:Seoul News NTN

Translation Credits:skipfire @FLIGHTB1A4.com

Reposted by:AviateB1A4 @Tumblr

Source: Daily K Pop News

& das Yunho sich an ihn erinnert ist auch total klasse :DD

--------------------------

Ehm ich wusste jetzt nicht ob ich da hier oder doch bei DBSK posten sollte

& habs jetzt einfach mal hier gepostet ^^
Nach oben Nach unten

[110604][NEWS] Special bond between TVXQ’s U-Know and B1A4′s Baro.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
re[mark]able :: Asian Wave :: Musik :: Archiv-
Gehe zu: